Prices, Terms & Conditions
Book your waterfront wedding at Rowena’s Inn on the River
Dreams come to life, captured in the timeless elegance of Rowena’s Inn on the River. Let the romantic sophistication of this hidden jewel be the setting for your own fairy tale wedding.
GENERAL EVENT DETAILS
- Rowena’s Inn has a highly experienced and professional team that takes pride in the quality of their functions, and will ensure that you and your guests have a memorable experience.
- Our Executive Chef and his team create fresh mouth-watering meals using herbs from our very own garden.
- Tables are dressed with white linens and napkins & set with cutlery and glassware.
- With the exception of speciality cakes, outside food and beverage may not be brought onto the property.
- Events may take place until 12 am. Guests must depart the property by 12:30 am.
- You are welcome to decorate the event facility. Our Manager will be pleased to arrange a time with you in advance.
Peak: May 16–September 30 | Shoulder: October, April 1–May 15 | Winter: November–March
* Extra cost per person over package price is $55.
*Additional charges are SOCAN fee, taxes, and 18% service charge on all Food & Beverage.
*All pricing is subject to change.
ROWENA’S INN OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO ENSURE YOUR DAY IS PERFECT
- Day-room available for the bride and a cabin is reserved for the groom at 1pm
- Breakfast for two at the Clubhouse restaurant
- Ceremony location with beautiful river views
- Use of Rowena’s Inn on the River and the surrounding lawns and gardens with beautiful river and mountain views.
- Function space rental and set-up including chairs, tables, linens, and table settings
- Courteous and professional serving staff
- Use of a limo golf cart to facilitate post-ceremony photographs
- Standard set-up and take-down of the ceremony and reception Buffet Dinner
“We wanted to send you and your staff a quick note to express our complete satisfaction with the very high level of serivce and attention to detail that we received during our wedding. The day and evening were nothing short of magical for us, thanks in part to the dedicated hard work and professionalism of you and your team. Thank-you.”
Kristal & Norman Sam
“I just wanted to say how happy I am with how everything turned out for my wedding. You & all the staff at Rowena’s Inn made my day absolutely perfect! All my guests raved about how beautiful everything was and about how delicious the food was. I felt so calm and stress free all day. There is nothing I would change about the day. Thank you so much!”
Just wanted to let you know we had the best time, and were told by our guests that it was one of the best weddings they’ve been to. The food was amazing!! I wish I was able to eat it all. Haha, I was so sad about the cinnamon nachos. Thank you for all the planning and help the day of! It went so smoothly, couldn’t have asked for a better day. Even the sun came out!”
Melissa and Alex
- We provide a delightful, inviting atmosphere for you to plan your rehearsal dinner at Rowena’s Inn. Enjoy the casual ambiance of The Clubhouse or the historical elegance of Rowena’s Dining Room.
- Our Events Manager would be pleased to assist in the arrangements for this special occasion.
- Menu tastings can be arranged from January through March, between 4pm and 7pm.
- Although plated menu items are traditionally the test meals offered, Chef will also coordinate a sampling of buffet main course choices for tasting. The maximum number of guests we will accommodate 10 people. The test meals will be at your cost as per the banquet menu prices. All test meals are subject to a 18% service charge and 5% GST.
- Please speak with the Events Manager for further information and to arrange your tasting.
UPGRADE: ROMANCE PACKAGE
Henkell Trocken Sparkling Wine with chocolate covered strawberries (24 hrs notice is required)
- 20 GUESTS Venue: Intimate dining in Rowena’s Inn on the River Peak: $3,750 — available Sunday through Thursday | Shoulder $3,250 | Winter $2,650
- 30 GUESTS Venue: Seasonal. Call for details Peak: $5,350 — available Sunday through Thursday | Shoulder: $4,500 | Winter: $3,800
- 40 GUESTS Venue: Seasonal. Call for details Peak: $6,400 — Sunday through Thursday | Shoulder: $5,600 | Winter: N/A
- 50 GUESTS Venue: Poolside or TentPeak: $9,200 | Shoulder: $6,700 | Winter: N/A
- 50 GUESTS, COCKTAIL STYLE Venue: Rowena’s Inn on the RiverPeak: $5,500 — available Sunday through Thursday | Shoulder: $5,000 | Winter: $5,000
- 75 GUESTS, COCKTAIL STYLE Venue: Rowena’s Inn on the River Peak: $7,800 ~ available Sunday through Thursday | Shoulder: $6,500 | Winter: $6,500
- 75 GUESTS Venue: Poolside or Tent Peak: $12,550 | Shoulder: $9,600 | Winter: N/A
- 100 GUESTS Venue: Tent Peak: $14,100 | Shoulder: $12,000 | Winter: N/A
- 125 GUESTS Venue: Tent Peak: $15,200 | Shoulder: $13,850 | Winter: N/A
- 150 GUESTS Venue: Tent Peak: $17,300 | Shoulder: $15,200 | Winter: N/A
BEVERAGE COSTINGS & ESTIMATES
Menus and wine selections are available by contacting the Events Coordinator who will arrange a day and time to review your options and assist with your selections. Menu prices are subject to change; however, we will guarantee our menu prices 90 days prior to your event. We will prepare an estimate of your wedding cost based on our current practices, experience, and industry guidelines. The following guidelines may help you in budgeting for the event:
- One bottle of wine (750 ml) serves approximately four glasses
- One bottle of sparkling wine or champagne serves approximately six champagne glasses.
- Estimate a minimum of ½ bottle of wine per person for dinner.
- Estimate a minimum of five pieces of hors d’oeuvres, per person, based on an one-hour cocktail reception before dinner.
THE FINE PRINT
With the exception of specialty cakes, all food and beverages served must be provided by Rowena’s Inn. Banquet food is not permitted to leave the banquet facilities.
In order to confirm your selections, please provide your menu and wine choices to the Events Manager 30 days prior to your event. The client is responsible for making sure this information is received on time. Modifications to menus must be arranged with the Events Manager. Children between the ages of 6 and 12 are billed at 50% of the buffet menu price. Children 5 and under do not have a cost associated with the buffet dinner. Regular, per person pricing applies for all plated meals served to children.
It is the responsibility of the client to advise the final guaranteed number for the banquet to the Events Manager by noon, 30 days in advance. If no guarantee is received, Rowena’s Inn will charge for the number of persons estimated on the catering contract or the actual number attending, whichever is greater.
In accordance with BC liquor laws, all alcoholic beverages must be purchased by Rowena’s Inn through the BC liquor Distribution Branch, and consumed in licensed areas.
As Rowena’s Inn does not have a bakery department, speciality cakes must be purchased through outside vendors. A $2 per person charge will be applied to your account for cutting and plating the cake.
Neither the contractee nor their guests are permitted to bring any alcoholic beverages onto the property or to take alcoholic beverages purchased at Rowena’s Inn outside the designated consumption areas as outlined by the Liquor Control Board. The organizer accepts all responsibility for any resulting injury or damage.
By law, if there is dancing or the playing of music we must collect and remit a SOCAN fee (Society of Composers, Authors, and Music Publishers of Canada). Based on our liquor licence all music must stop when the bar closes.
Rowena’s Inn is a public venue and is under no obligation to close off any area of the property to accommodate an event. We do not guarantee that other events will not be booked at Rowena’s Inn or that other guests may be on site the day of the event.
DELIVERIES & SET-UP
By pre-arrangement Rowena’s Inn will accept delivery of materials required for your function, no earlier than one day prior. All items must be clearly labelled with the function date and name of the host. Rowena’s Inn cannot be held responsible for any items that are lost or damaged.
LIMITATION OF ROWENA’S INNS’ LIABILITY
Rowena’s Inn is not liable for loss or damage to goods, property or equipment brought on the property by the host or their guests. The organizer will indemnify and save Rowena’s Inn harmless from liability for the organizer’s failure to ensure that the organizer and their guests comply with the conduct required.