Waterfront Spring & Summer Weddings at Rowena’s Inn on the River
Dreams come to life, captured in the timeless elegance of Rowena’s Inn on the River. Let the romantic sophistication of this hidden jewel be the setting for your own fairy tale wedding.
Rowena’s Inn has uniquely different reception areas, accommodating eloping couples or up to 150 guests. Spring and Summer brides can celebrate poolside or underneath our canopy tent with breathtaking waterfront views. We offer a number of dining options ranging from buffets to plated-entrées to cocktail receptions.
Weddings bring bridal showers, gift openings, stagettes, and stags — our Event Manager will bring your vision to life leaving your guests with everlasting memories.
ROWENA’S INN OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO ENSURE YOUR DAY IS PERFECT
- Day-room available for the bride and a cabin is reserved for the groom at 1pm
- Breakfast for two
- Ceremony location with beautiful river views
- Use of Rowena’s Inn on the River and the surrounding lawns and gardens with beautiful river and mountain views.
- Function space rental and set-up including chairs, tables, linens, and table settings
- Courteous and professional serving staff
- Use of a limo golf cart to facilitate post-ceremony photographs
- Standard set-up and take-down of the ceremony and reception Buffet Dinner
“We wanted to send you and your staff a quick note to express our complete satisfaction with the very high level of serivce and attention to detail that we received during our wedding. The day and evening were nothing short of magical for us, thanks in part to the dedicated hard work and professionalism of you and your team. Thank-you.” — Kristal & Norman Sam
“I just wanted to say how happy I am with how everything turned out for my wedding. You & all the staff at Rowena’s Inn made my day absolutely perfect! All my guests raved about how beautiful everything was and about how delicious the food was. I felt so calm and stress free all day. There is nothing I would change about the day. Thank you so much!”