Rustic Cottages With a View
Sandpiper Resort’s history dates back to the early 1900s. The original owners–the Pretty’s– purchased this 160-acre estate, built their family home, and fuelled economic activity in the region of Harrison Mills. Their story, like many others, brought deep tragedy and great happiness. The memories created at their beautiful manor (known today as Rowena’s Inn on the River) will forever be remembered as timeless whispers echo the hallways. To honour the Pretty Estates Resort history, each inn room and cabin has been named after the family members.
Built 20+ years ago, the Classic Cabins are named Fenn, Nelson*, Phyllis*, and Carol Anne’s**
Photo credits: Valerie Duperon, Captive Photography
- wood-burning fireplace, stacked and ready to be lit
- deep-soaker jacuzzi tub for two
- heated floors and robes
- king-size bed
- private patio with a view of the Harrison River and resort grounds
A deluxe breakfast is included each night and served at the Clubhouse Restaurant. Better yet, order ahead and bring your entrees back to your cabin to cuddle a little longer by the fire.
*Nelson and Phyllis are closest to Harrison River.
** Carol Anne’s is pet-friendly.
April 1st to May 9th
May 10th to September 30th
October 1st to December 13th (excludes Christmas)
December 14th to January 1st
January 2 to March 30th
February 8th to 17th
Packages and promotional offers are not valid during Blackout Dates and all Canadian Statutory Holidays. Blackout Dates are as follows:
- Victoria Day (May 18, 2020)
- Canada Day (July 1, 2020)
- BC Day (August 5, 2019)
- Labour Day (September 2, 2019)
- Thanksgiving Day (October 14, 2019)
- Remembrance Day (November 11, 2019)
- Christmas Holidays (December 24 & 25, 2019)
- Christmas Blackout (December 15 – January 1, 2020)
- New Years Day (January 1, 2020)
- Valentines (Feb 9-17, 2020)
- Easter Monday (April 22, 2020)