CLASSIC RUSTIC CABINS
Classic Rustic Cabins With a View
Sandpiper Resort’s history dates back to the early 1900s. The original owners–the Pretty’s– purchased this 160-acre estate, built their family home, and fuelled economic activity in the region of Harrison Mills. Their story, like many others, brought deep tragedy and great happiness. The memories created at their beautiful manor (known today as Rowena’s Inn on the River) will forever be remembered as timeless whispers echo the hallways. To honour the Pretty Estates Resort history, each inn room and cabin has been named after the family members.
Built 20+ years ago, the Classic Cabins are named Fenn, Nelson*, Phyllis*, and Carol Anne’s**
Photo credits: Valerie Duperon, Captive Photography
CLASSIC RUSTIC CABINS
- wood-burning fireplace, stacked and ready to be lit
- deep-soaker jacuzzi tub for two
- heated floors and robes
- king-size bed
- private patio with a view of the Harrison River and resort grounds
A deluxe breakfast is included each night and served at the Clubhouse Restaurant. Better yet, order ahead and bring your entrees back to your cabin to cuddle a little longer by the fire.
*Nelson and Phyllis are closest to Harrison River .
** Carol Anne’s is pet-friendly.
Note: We have also built seven new cabins! By doing so, we can accommodate larger groups. These luxury cabins have varying 1, 2, and 3-bedroom layouts with gas fireplaces, larger living areas, kitchens, and smart TVs for streaming. To reserve your luxury nature cabin, please call 604.796.1000 (ext. 2) or book online.
April 1st to May 9th
May 10th to September 30th
October 1st to December 10th
December 11th to January 1st
January 2 to March 31st (excludes Valentines Feb 7 - 21)
Packages and promotional offers are not valid during Blackout Dates and Canadian Statutory Holidays.
- New Years Day (January 1, 2021)
- Valentines (February 7-21, 2021)
- Family Day (February 15, 2021)
- Good Friday (April 2, 2021)
- Victoria Day (May 24, 2021)
- Canada Day (July 1, 2021)
- BC Day (August 2, 2021)
- Labour Day (September 6, 2021)
- Thanksgiving Day (October 12, 2020)
- Remembrance Day (November 11, 2020)
- Christmas Holidays (December 24 & 25, 2020)