OR INN ROOM
HOURS & POLICIES
HOURS OF OPERATION
Cottages and Inn Rooms are available seven days a week.
- Please arrival, please advise us of any allergies or special accommodations.
- Check-In is at 3pm and Check-Out is at 11 am the following day. If arriving later than 5 pm, please contact Front Desk to arrange a late Check-In.
- Included with your stay is an a la carte breakfast for two at the Clubhouse between 9 am and 11 am.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND RULES
Seven day policy is in effect. Rates are subject to change. Packages and promotional offers are not valid during blackout dates and Canadian statutory holidays.
SMOKING & PET POLICY
Rowena’s on the River is a non-smoking, adult-oriented establishment. Smoking is only allowed outside in designated areas. We reserve the right to charge a $75 smoking fee.
Pets are welcome in the Carole Anne and Raven’s cabins for an additional rate of $20. Please read our pet policy upon arrival.
BLACKOUT DATES & HOLIDAYS
2019-2020 Blackout Dates are as follows:
- Victoria Day (May 18, 2020)
- Canada Day (July 1, 2020)
- BC Day (August 5, 2019)
- Labour Day (September 2, 2019)
- Thanksgiving Day (October 14, 2019)
- Remembrance Day (November 11, 2019)
- Christmas Holidays (December 24 & 25, 2019)
- Christmas Blackout (December 15 – January 1, 2020)
- New Years Day (January 1, 2020)
- Valentines (Feb 9-17, 2020)
- Easter Monday (April 22, 2020)