• FAMILY RETREATS •
We invite you to make Rowena’s Inn on the River your very own.
Located in the secluded 160-acre forest and mountain estate at Sandpiper Resort, is the historical 1920s themed colonial inn… Rowena’s Inn on the River.
Constructed in the early 1900s, large windows bathe the European infused elegance with furniture exemplifying a timeless stylishness. The newly renovated inn suites are bright and uniquely designed, bringing serene views of the Harrison River and coastal mountains.
Sandpiper Resort also invites guests to say in a cozy cabin. The studio rustic classic cabins feature heated bathroom floors, deep-soaker jacuzzi tubs for two, glassed-in showers and wood-burning fireplaces.
The 1, 2, and 3-bedroom luxury nature series cabins highlight contemporary amenities with larger living areas, gas or wood-burning fireplaces, and media packages.
Experience how Sandpiper Resort has blended Old World opulence with New World convenience and make memories with your loved ones.
Book the entire historical inn and receive 10% off our regular rates.
- Private dining (serving 3 and 4-course meals)
- Complimentary breakfast
- Board games and golf
- On site private dock
- On site private 2,100 foot air strip
- Five historical inn rooms
- Four studio rustic classic cabins
- Seven luxury nature series cabins in 1, 2, and 3 bedroom layouts
- 18 hole golf course and a full-service Pro Shop
- River’s Edge Clubhouse Restaurant
- Nature walks
- Eagle viewing (primarily in fall and winter)
- Nearby hiking and mountain biking
- Nearby fishing and boat tours
- Nearby skiing/snowboarding at Sasquatch
- Mountain Resort