• FAMILY RETREATS •
We invite you to make Rowena’s Inn your very own.
Located in the forest surroundings of Harrison Mills, Sandpiper Resort is a
secluded 160-acre waterfront estate providing a quintessential west coast experience.
The rooms in the historical 1920s themed inn feature river and forest views.
Large windows bathe the European infused elegance in natural light and the furniture
exemplifies a timeless stylishness. The Pretty Family’s (original owners) story
echoes through the hallways. Today, each of the rooms is still named after a family member,
reminding us of a legacy that once was. Historical facts include Queen Victoria
granting the land, the Drawing Room’s nostalgic touches, such as a banister that was
once in the original Hotel Vancouver, a dining-room table that hosted King George VI,
and one of the beds belonging to the renowned, opera singer, Dame Nellie Melba.
Eleven cabins have also been added to the estate. The 1-bedroom rustic classic cabins
have heated-slate floors in the bathroom, deep-soaker jacuzzi tubs for two,
glassed-in showers and wood-burning river-rock fireplaces.
The 1, 2, and 3-bedroom luxury nature series cabins highlight contemporary
amenities with larger living areas, gas or wood-burning fireplaces, and media packages.
See how Sandpiper Resort has blended Old World opulence with New World convenience
and make memories with your loved ones.
Book the entire historical inn and receive 10% off winter and shoulder season rates. Rustic luxury cabins are also available.
- Private dining (serving 3 and 4-course meals)
- Complimentary breakfast
- Movies on the projector screen in the Lower Drawing Room
- Board games and golf
- On site private dock
- On site private 2,100 foot air strip
- Five historical inn rooms
- Four 1-bedroom rustic luxury cabins
- Seven signature series cabins (1, 2, and 3 bedroom layouts)
- 18 hole golf course and a full-service Pro Shop
- Nature walks
- Eagle viewing (primarily in fall and winter)
- Nearby hiking and mountain biking
- Nearby fishing and boat tours
- Nearby skiing/snowboarding at Sasquatch Mountain Resort