Waterfront Cottages in Scenic Harrison Mills
Choose from four luxury rustic cottages. Each cottage has been named after the original owners -The Pretty Family– Fenn, Nelson, Phyllis, and Carol Anne’s.
Each cabin has a private patio with a view of the Harrison River and resort grounds.
Note: Nelson and Phyllis cabins are closest to the water. Carol Anne’s is pet friendly.
Photo credits: Valerie Duperon, Captive Photography
- Wood-burning fireplace, stacked and ready to be lit
- Deep-soaker jacuzzi tub for two
- Heated floors
- Deluxe breakfast is included with each stay and is served at the Clubhouse Restaurant
- King Bed (option to split into two singles)
- Waterfront view
- Private patio
To book a luxury cottage by phone, please call
6047961000 (ext. 2).
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are very excited to announce that we are building new cottages! By doing so, we can accommodate larger group sizes and families given our new layout plans. Construction takes place Monday to Saturday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm (NOT during Sundays, Statutory Holidays or during scheduled events on Saturdays) until June of 2019. We apologize for the additional noise that may be heard during the week. While the new cottages cannot be reserved at this time, they will be available soon. Stay tuned for details!
April 1st to May 9th
May 10th to September 30th
October 1st to December 13th (excludes Christmas)
December 14th to January 1st
January 2 to March 30th
February 8th to 17th
Packages and promotional offers are not valid during Blackout Dates and all Canadian Statutory Holidays. Blackout Dates are as follows:
- Victoria Day (May 20, 2019)
- Canada Day (July 1, 2019)
- BC Day (August 5, 2019)
- Labour Day (September 2, 2019)
- Thanksgiving Day (October 14, 2019)
- Remembrance Day (November 11, 2018)
- Christmas Holidays (December 24 & 25, 2018)
- Christmas Blackout (December 15 – January 1, 2019)
- New Years Day (January 1, 2019)
- Valentines (Feb 9-17, 2019)
- Easter Monday (April 22, 2019)